We Have Arrived - Part II

Around the third week of June, the mobile home movers got moving. Over the span of two and half days, they moved the home, set it in place, blocked it up and leveled it, and then attached the hurricane anchors and removed the axles.




Before they were completely done, I already had a bunch of work to do. Replace some missing plumbing vent covers on the roof. There's supposed to be a cap on top of these that has completely rusted away.



Install a new electric meter box and run the service cable from the new box to the breaker panel inside.



I also had to install two 8 foot long ground rods 6 feet apart.



My son Jeremy came out and helped me on father's day weekend to construct a new front porch and steps.


I also had to re-set all the sewer pipes under the house.


I have found that it's kind of fun working on mobile homes. They're small and simple. Everything is easy to get to. Unfortunately there is no money to be made in flipping mobile homes.

Comments