Moving Along

21 March 2020

"May you live in interesting times." I have heard that this sentiment is not meant to wish someone well. I believe it. On the other hand, for those of us with 'major' home projects, social distancing equals more progress on the house!

Amy has been able to spend a lot more time in the study.



I have been working a little more outside the home. It's much easier for me to practice social distancing as a handyman than it is for Amy as a pediatric physical therapist. However, I am making progress on the shower in the downstairs on-suite.


Apparently Amy and I are having a race to see who finishes first. Her study or my shower. I felt I had a comfortable lead until this pandemic thing started keeping Amy at home.


We've been trying to find a couple of antique file cabinets for the study. We have found them hard to come by unless you're willing to pay big bucks for them. But vigilance and patience pays off in this Internet age of ours. We found this 4 drawer legal file in Mount Gilead for a reasonable price.


Comments