Teased with Warmer Weather

13 April 2024

Last month Amy and I heard some scratching biting noises coming from the attic. I went up to investigate and didn't see anything obvious. Later when we heard the same noises, I knew I was going to have to take apart some of the radiant barrier we had installed. After taking a panel off, we found the scene of the crime.



I installed some 1/2 inch wire cloth over the hole where I think the rodent was coming in (never saw or caught the culprit).


Then I cleaned things up and replaced the damaged panel.



We had a few days of warmer weather last month and Amy took the opportunity to get some more painting done in the roof pocket area above our back porch.




And finally, after a lot of hard work and research by Amy, our home was designated a local historic landmark by the Randolph County Historic Landmark Preservation Commission and the Randolph County Board of Commissioners.

Comments