Lazy Days of Summer

 16 August 2020


Work on the house continues at a slowish pace as I allow my handyman work to take more of my time. I have also been getting back to my road biking which I enjoy, and you know, it's good cardio, but takes 1 to 3 mornings a week. A two week long vacation involving quarantine efforts and Lake Anna was also a factor.

Little has slowed Amy down though. She finished the upstairs south east bedroom which we're calling the Lilac room. She decided to paint the floor in this room.


She also picked out a vintage looking ceiling fan for me to put up.

She has also re-glazed the windows in the study/office. The last windows I think other than the 4 that I have to fabricate new.

I came along behind her and installed some reproduction latches.

So when I have had some time, and it hasn't been raining, and the grass hasn't needed cutting, and there are no large broken tree limbs to clean up, I have been continuing to work on my first window sash. It's coming along fairly well, with rough edges. I'm confident that when I get to the last window, they'll be great!





Comments